PureFlow EXTREM filter consists of a 15mm coated special filter fleece and an additional 20mm thick air filter, highly effective against greasy kitchen fumes. Compared to conventional filters, the PureFlow EXTREM offers a very high air flow and reliably filters grease, bad odours, the finest dust particles and fumes from the room air. The PureFlow EXTREM filter fits all common cooker bonnets with a width of up to 600 mm and is easy, quick and effortless to install. It can be cut to size as required at any time.
PureFlow TOP filter quality. German product. MADE IN GERMANY
– Extra thick against particularly intensive and permanent air pollution
– Long service life due to high absorption capacity
– High-tech microfibres ensure efficient cleaning of the room air and protect walls and furniture from grease deposits.
– Certified according to ÖKO-TEX 100 as well as REACH for highest demands, also suitable for large kitchens and industrial filter systems
– Free of toxins, PCB, CFC, silver ions, formaldehyde, etc. and ideally suited for allergy sufferers
– Protected against germination, insect and mould infestation
– Flame retardant, self-extinguishing
– Extremely dimensionally stable with a high filtration efficiency of over 93%.
– PureFlow filters are sustainable, environmentally friendly and easy to dispose of with household waste.
Dimension: Filter 570 x 470 x 25 mm
Application: Compatible with all recirculation cooker bonnets up to 60cm width